I help service-based businesses increase profits through continuous improvement, strategy execution, and data analytics
In all I do I believe that - by thinking differently - businesses can bring more value to the three key constituents...customers, owners, and employees.
Information flow - Better decisions are possible when the proper information is available.
Improving processes - Aligning strategy execution with vision.
Analysis - Removing uncertainty to better impact the future.
Increasing profits - Reducing costs and increasing revenues.
A different perspective - Sometimes all you need is a different set of eyes.
Coaching and Consulting for:
Strategic Planning and Execution
I am a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and PMP. I specialize in helping service-based businesses improve their profitability through continuous improvement, data analytics, and strategy execution.
Recent posts by Attila Dobai
- Jun 21, 2018 5-Steps to gaining real value from data Jun 21, 2018
- Jun 20, 2018 Of BBQ and Continuous Improvement Jun 20, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018 7 steps to create great KPI dashboards Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 18, 2018 The answer to what’s next in continuous improvement Jun 18, 2018
- Jun 15, 2018 Peach Sprite and continuous improvement Jun 15, 2018
- Jun 14, 2018 Strong winds, storm clouds, and culture Jun 14, 2018
- Jun 13, 2018 I was standing in my underwear answering questions about continuous improvement Jun 13, 2018
- Jun 11, 2018 5 observable behaviors preventing a sale from closing and how to overcome them Jun 11, 2018
- May 2018 3
- Dec 21, 2017 Gemba Academy Episode 194 | How to Teach the Art of Continuous Improvement Dec 21, 2017